Find your nearest service centre
Major services are necessary when the general service management of your vehicle requires some specialised and professional treatment and attention.
At ABS Auto, we offer a comprehensive and holistic approach to managing and correcting your car’s engine system. Remember that not all problems are localised, which means that one particular issue might have a greater effect on other aspects of your automotive systems.
By ensuring that all minor service requirements are in order, we can then move on to inspect any other problem areas of the vehicle to ensure you drive away with the confidence of a fully-managed major service by qualified and professional mechanics.
This extensive major service includes all the items from our Minor Service, replacement spark plugs and front wiper blades, plus an analysis of the engine management system.
ABS Automotive Service Centres may also recommend an engine flush treatment to maximise the effectiveness of your oil change and a fuel treatment to help clean the fuel system and improve performance and economy.
- Change engine oil and filter
- Check and top up all oils and fluids
- Check brakes
- Check exhaust
- Check transmission
- Check steering and suspension
- Check (external) engine belts and hoses
- Check all lights
- Check tyres and pressures
- Check windscreen washers and replace (standard) front wiper blades
- Battery test and report
- Pressure test cooling system and test coolant condition
- Test brake fluid condition
- Check (external) air and fuel filters
- Check (internal) cabin filter if fitted
- Replace spark plugs as required
- Fuel additive and engine flush treatments as recommended
- Safety inspection
A check or inspection may reveal the need for additional parts to be replaced at extra cost. Additional cost applies for platinum or iridium spark plugs, semi or full synthetic oils and wipers blades in lieu of inserts. An additional surcharge may apply to 4WD, commercial and some imported vehicles.
To book in online simply CLICK HERE
NOTE: ABS Automotive Service Centres’ minor and major services do not replace a Manufacturer's Handbook Service; however, it may be all that is needed, especially as your vehicle gets older or when you want the assurance of extra care.